Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What Exactly Did I Expect?

There's a cool kitchen tool developed by Reynolds and special baggies to go with the tool. It's really neat and fun to use. Yes, I said Neat... It is neat, neato-keeno in fact. I look for stuff to call neat. and there's nothing wrong with it.

It vacuum packs food. It's perfect for lunches, freezing stuff, smooshing PB & J sandwiches down to a very thin layer. That last one was weird, but we did it.
See the suction cup? You place that right on the little hole in the baggie and it just sucks all the air out. A mini version of those storage bags but stronger and for food.

Check out these chicken legs Recruit 1 is going to take for lunch tomorrow. It really is perfect on food. Oh and if you have boys, well they also have some ideas on how handy this little jewel is.

Wow! Look at that would ya? I thought it was lipstick last night. It didn't wash off even after I slobbered on him for a good 2 minutes. Then I recognized the shape.
Seriously???? Recruit 4 apparently was testing out the spsqi. on Recruit 6(suction per square inch). And if that wasn't bad enough when the little darling got home from school he stuck it up there HIMSELF and made it even worse! Apparently he was a willing party in the experiment. Need a closer look?


I almost entitled this "My first hickey, by Reynolds, INC." but thought that might get some weird hits off google... And people wonder why I sometimes just stare off into space.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! We have one of those and just Monday I was trying to suck the air out of a bag with soup and couldn't get it to suck. So, mark comes to the rescue and is looking at it, turning it over in his hand and then sticks the thing (on, mind you) to his lip. Yep, it works! We finally got the air out of the bag, by the way.

Rebecca said...

That is so funny, and so to be expected! I love your kids.

Disclaimer

What follows on these posts is true to the best of my knowledge, except what isn't. I only change names to protect the innocent and not so innocent.